Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Who's in Class?

Sign up for Shakespeare Without Fear!
Just click on "comments" below, give me your name, phone number, email address, and tell me something about your interest in Shakespeare. I will then issue (or re-issue) your invitation via email to join this blog as a member, so we can all meet "online" between classes.

(Even if you think, "But she knows I am planning to take class--- she must be talking to those other people..." Please, please, please ease my mind and SIGN UP HERE, then respond to the durn blog invite when it comes! How do I know you are out there if I can't hear you breathing? Thanks.)

Feel free to look around the blog while you're here-- there are links to your HOMEWORK for the FIRST NIGHT OF CLASS-- which is MONDAY, FEB. 25th from 5pm-7pm at the Columbia Center for the Arts in Hood River.

Full payment ( $125) is due on or before the first night of class. Your payment secures your place in class. So if you are serious, get that check in the mail, my friend. Mailing address: Althea Hukari, 4665 Kenwood Drive, Hood River, OR, 97031

Looking forward to seeing you all on Monday! Feel free to post any questions here. Thanks!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Althea Hukari.
This is Andy Bell and yes I am still interested in the class.
Thank you.

jeanette said...

I ain't scared! Count me in--can't wait.
-Jeanette

jeanette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lulu said...

Where far out moi?
I am here and my boosum poundest with anticipation.
How will i stand time until class commenceth?
Lady Leithabelle

Anonymous said...

I wish I lived in Hood River to take this class with Althea.

Have a blast and don't hold back.

Ladan

JOHN HAUGSE said...

OK already, I'm in. Sorry to be so late in getting here, but.....

Althea Hukari said...

Welcome aboard, John! Glad to have you with us.

JOHN HAUGSE said...

John here.

Thou canst not seem so must distressed

As when the flu comes to thy breast.

Tho missing class my least desired spreading bug might get me fired.