Saturday, March 8, 2008

Hold yer Horses!

Hold on, Everybody! Hold off on your upcoming home work assignments for Monday! I am rethinking how we should go about skinning this here Shakespeare cat. And I want your input on Monday night.

I am thinking about going forward with my original ( and currently scuttle-butted) plan of working on scenes from only one play rather than branching out and doing scenes from threel plays. After reading parts of Measure for Measure together on Thursday evening , I am reconsidering our battle plan. It might serve us better to focus our energies on one play rather then scatter it among three.

This means focusing on the three "great scenes" from M4M that we read Thursday, casting three (or more) Isabellas, two Antonios, one Claudio... and, well, probably doubling up some duties to see if we can't make one of the "comic" scenes funny.

As I say: Think on it! Answer me come Monday at the hour of five!

Your fearless (if fickle) leader,
AK Huk'n Stuff

No comments: